Fuel Pricing. . .
All Co-op members and potential members are encouraged to contact us to insure you are registered to take advantage of the great fuel pricing we have established with our suppliers.
Like all propane companies, the Co-op’s propane pricing is based on the wholesale price which fluctuates regularly. The Co-op has negotiated with Ferrellgas on a scaled fixed number above the current posted wholesale price based on usage. Your individual price is determined by how much propane you use annually. Because of our group buying power and the negotiated pricing, we are assured the lowest possible propane pricing around for the next five years. View our Areas Serviced page for our delivery coverage locations.
This Week’s Propane Spot Price:
Your cost is based on the current wholesale price per gallon ($1.36836 as of 08/07/2022) plus*:
The Co-op reserves the right to change the premium you pay above the wholesale price (spot) upward or downward without advanced notice.
*Please note; If you chose to be a “will call” member instead of a “scheduled delivery member,” please add $0.10 per gallon.
Ferrellgas will provide to each individual Co-Op member the following at no additional charge:
- Above ground Tank(s) of Appropriate size at no additional charge.
- High and low Pressure regulators as necessary.
- Initial Purge of the tank (if necessary)
- 24hr Emergency Service
- Free test performed upon delivery of first propane order for new customers.
- Pressurized Gas Safety system check on leased tanks prior to propane fill including:
- Pressure testing the entire propane system; Inspecting the tank, piping, regulator, gauges, connectors, valves, vents (thermostats, pilots, burners and appliance controls).
- Advising the Cooperative member of the safe and efficient ways of operating their system, and addressing such ‘duty to warn’ concepts as familiarizing them with the odor of propane and leaving instructions on what should be done in the event that the odor of propane is detected.
- Providing Emergency and Service numbers for Direct call.
- One year service warranty on all service work performed.
- Please listen below for more tank related information.
We have two companies currently serving our coverage areas (Charlton Oil & Neri Oil.). The NY towns below are serviced by our heating oil delivery suppliers.
CHARLTON OIL “Scheduled Delivery” members will be paying 65 cents over the spot price, and “Will Call” members will now be paying 55 cents over the spot price.
New York Service Areas Include:
Amsterdam, Alplaus, Ballston Spa, Broadalbin, Burnt Hills, Ballston Lake, Clifton Park, Charlton, Duanesburg, Fort Johnson, Galway, Gansevoort, Glenville, Greenfield Center, Hagaman, Halfmoon, Malta, Mechanicville, Niskayuna, Pattersonville, Perth, Round Lake, Rexford, Saratoga, Schenectady (northern), Scotia, Stillwater, Wilton
Pricing: 45¢ over the spot price for “Auto Delivery” and 50¢ over spot for “will call” members members. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, personal checks and cash are accepted. They offer pre-payment plans that allow customers to put money on their account May-August, or year round, like a savings account. The amount is based on previous usage.
New York Service Areas:
Please give our offices a call at 518-883-7539 to find out if you are in our delivery area.