Delivery. . .
The Ferrellgas Connection Program:
Ferrellgas offers you the flexibility you demand for your propane service. Pick from one of our two service plans and we’ll customize it just for you. If approved for Net 30, you can also take advantage of:
The Keep Full Plan:
With the Keep Full Plan, we estimate your usage based on our advanced computer modeling and deliver propane when our program indicates a refill is needed. As a Keep Full Customer, you will never have to call us to refill your propane tank.
- Qualified Customers can experience the convenience and dependability of this plan at no additional cost.
- Keep Full Customers must be credit approved, remain current on propane payments, and your propane tank must be readily accessible to qualify for this service.
- If your propane usage changes significantly, we ask that you contact your local office.
The Will Call Plan:
Our Will Call Plan is for Customers who enjoy the flexibility of scheduling their own propane tank deliveries. Will Call Customers gauge their tank level and call Ferrellgas to schedule their own propane refill deliveries.
- Call your local Ferrellgas office to schedule a delivery at least five business days before propane tank refill is needed (when your tank reaches 30 percent capacity).
- Emergency deliveries made after hours, on weekends or holidays, and unscheduled deliveries are subject to an additional charge.
- If your propane tank is empty or service is otherwise interrupted, we are required to perform a safety leak test before placing your propane system back into service.
The Charlton Oil Delivery Programs:
Auto Delivery Plan
Automatic delivery takes the worry out of scheduling fuel fillings during the heating season. Once you enroll in our automatic delivery service, Charlton Oil assesses the size of your tank and your usage and will automatically dispatch a truck to your home to fill your tank when you start to run low. No worries.
Will Call Plan
You would monitor your fuel level and call Charlton Oil (518) 399-3568 to schedule a delivery.
Smith & Sons Fuels, Inc. Delivery Program:
Will Call Plan Only
You would monitor your fuel level and call Smith & Sons Fuels, Inc. (518) 661-6112 to schedule a delivery.